Terms & Condition
- Terms: By accessing this website, you are agreeing to be bound by these Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
- You acknowledge and understand Petrel Sydney Flooring reserve the right to change this Agreement from time to time without notice. You acknowledge and agree that it is your responsibility to review this User Agreement periodically to familiarize yourself with any modifications. Your continued use of this site after such modifications will constitute acknowledgement and agreement of the modified terms and conditions.
- You acknowledge and understand that Petrel Sydney Flooring services are non-refundable under any circumstances unless we fail to provide the relevant services you have paid for. This does not limit your rights and exercise of rights under applicable laws and regulations. You may contact us at petrelsydney.com.au/contact for any questions about payments and cancellations.
- You acknowledge and understand while many of Petrel Sydney Flooring’s clients have enjoyed business success and results through engaging Petrel Sydney Flooring’s services, Petrel Sydney Flooring makes no guarantee as to the business results you may experience via engaging our services, including but not limited to lead generation, sales, conversions and website SEO.
- By visiting Petrel Sydney Flooring and accessing the information, resources, services, products, and tools we provide for you, either directly or indirectly (hereafter referred to as ‘Resources’), you agree to use these Resources only for the purposes intended as permitted by (a) the terms of this Agreement, and (b) applicable laws, regulations and generally accepted online practices or guidelines.
- Petrel Sydney Flooring does not warrant or guarantee that the services provided by Petrel Sydney Flooring will be error-free, including delays, interruption in service, omissions, losses or defects, whether human or mechanical. Petrel Sydney Flooring makes no warranties, expressed or implied, as to its services, including but not limited to any warranties of merchantability or suitability for print or broadcast. The liability of Petrel Sydney Flooring to you shall be limited to the refund of the fees paid by you if we fail to provide the relevant services and in no event will Petrel Sydney Flooring or affiliates be liable for any indirect, consequential, special, exemplary or incidental damages.
- You consent to receive communications from Petrel Sydney Flooring concerning your use of the Products and Services (“Communications”). These communications may include those required, by law to send to you concerning Products and Services or (“Required Communications”). The Communications may also be those that Petrel Sydney Flooring sends to you for other reasons. You consent to receive Communications electronically. Petrel Sydney Flooring may provide these Communications to you by sending an e-mail to the e-mail address you provided in connection with your account or by posting the Communication on the Petrel Sydney Flooring network. You also give consent to receive Communications by other methods including telephone and postal mail. You may change the email or postal address to which petrelsydney.com.au sends Communications by notifying us via petrelsydney.com.au/contact.
- You agree your nominated business does not engage in or is associated with conduct that is unlawful or for an improper purpose, is not misleading or deceptive, defamatory, in breach of any copyright, trademark or obligation of confidentiality, and not contrary to privacy legislation or any other applicable law. We reserve the right to refuse service and return any fees paid by you back to you should your nominated business be deemed to engage or associate with any of the conduct listed above.
- You agree the information you provide to Petrel Sydney Flooring is information that is accurate, truthful and up to date to the best of your knowledge. You agree that Petrel Sydney Flooring and affiliates do not and are not responsible for verifying or confirming the accuracy of the information you provide. You agree Petrel Sydney Flooring or affiliates will not be liable for any indirect, consequential, special, exemplary or incidental damages due to information you provide.
- You agree your usage of products or services rendered by Petrel Sydney Flooring and affiliates will be limited to reasonable usage including general business best practices and will not for a purpose that is unlawful, improper, misleading or deceptive, defamatory, in breach of any copyright, trademark or obligation of confidentiality, and contrary to privacy legislation or any other applicable law. Your agree to indemnify Petrel Sydney Flooring of all liability and damages that may result due to usage of products or services rendered by Petrel Sydney Flooring.
- You acknowledge and agree that you and Petrel Sydney Flooring are independent contractors under these Terms and Conditions, and nothing herein shall be construed to create a partnership, joint venture, agency, or employment relationship. Neither party pursuant to these Terms and Conditions has authority to enter into agreements of any kind on behalf of the other and neither party shall be considered the agent of the other.
- Should the Terms and Conditions be violated by you, or if you violate any other rights of Petrel Sydney Flooring’s network of sites, Petrel Sydney Flooring reserves the right to pursue any and all legal and equitable remedies against you without limitation.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with applicable laws and regulations and in compliance with applicable local laws. Nothing set forth in these Terms and Conditions shall be construed to grant you any right to resell or redistribute access to Petrel Sydney Flooring’s services, or any work product or data provided in connection with the services. The rights and remedies set forth in these Terms and Conditions are cumulative and are in addition to and may modify, but are not in substitution for those provided in law and equity. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of this Agreement shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision hereof, and the invalid or unenforceable provision shall be deemed to be restated to reflect as nearly as possible the original intentions of the parties to the maximum extent enforceable under applicable law.